WHAT IS INCLUDED?
The essentials concerning food and drinks:
– Breakfast, lunch and dinner at our buffet.
– Snack buffet at the Pool Bar.
– Water, soft drinks, beer and house wine at the restaurant.
– Drinks, draught beer and spirtis from our All-Inclusive menu at one of our bars between 10:30 hours and midnight.
– Reduced price in bottled water and non-inclusive drinks.
– Ice-cream terrines at the Pool Bar.
Schedules and venues are subject to change. For their convenience all-inclusive customers may use the self-service stations at the Pool Bar (the principle of reasonable use applies).
The “All Inclusive” includes all these services for the person holding this right as reserved, contracted and/or paid. The wristband provided by the hotel at check-in must be worn at all times. It is not allowed to serve drinks or provide food to other people, whether clients or not, who are not “all-inclusive”.